Are you looking for a company to do commercial cleaning for you in Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Calderdale or Kirklees?
If so, we can help. We offer antiviral, office, commercial and contract cleaning services to organisations in Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Halifax etc. – indeed, throughout all of West Yorkshire.
About our commercial cleaning…
We offer you thorough, high quality commercial and office cleaning backed up by years of experience in the industry. There’s not too much we won’t clean! This includes:
- Communal areas
- Toilet areas
- Shops, cafés, restaurants etc.
- Leisure facilities
- Building site cabins/break areas
- Doctors surgeries
- Dentist surgeries
- Conference and exhibition centres
We can do one off jobs or clean on a daily, weekly or bi-weekly basis.
Contracts are tailored to the customer’s needs and these are agreed in full before we begin any work.
We carry public and employers’s liability insurance and are very happy for prospective customers to view our certificates while considering if they want to use our service.
What benefits do we offer you as part of our cleaning service?
To all potential customers (for any type of cleaning) we offer:
- Competitive pricing – we aim to always be competitive in our quotes in relation to other cleaning businesses in West Yorkshire.
- All chemicals and equipment included in the price – you have no need to do anything in this regard (unless you want to supply these yourselves, for which we can offer a discount). We will purchase all the supplies and equipment we need (and ensure machinery is maintained). For an extra fee we can also supply your organisation with any consumables you need.
- Commercial cleaning at (just about) whatever time you want – if you want your cleaning doing very early in the morning or in the evening we can do that. Our hours are 5am-10pm Monday to Friday and 6am-5pm Saturday.
- A key holding service – if you want us to clean at a time when no one is in your building/facility we can hold keys for you
- A guaranteed service – we put a clause in all contracts stating that if you are unsatisfied with our cleaning you can call us back within 24 hours and we will return to your office/facility/home and sort out anything that you are unhappy with.
…amongst many other benefits.
Can we be trusted to deliver a high standard of office and commercial cleaning?
Take a look at some tesimonials at the bottom of this page or go to our testimonials page to read other comments from our clients.
Can we be trusted with health and safety when in your facility?
We take health and safety seriously and it is part of every staff induction and training session. All our contracts are risk assessed and all chemicals we use are COSHH assessed. We are also more than happy to work directly with clients if they have specific health and safety policies they want us to follow.
Simply put, can Grace Cleaning Services be trusted?
In addition to our excellent testimonials we can also say that in 15 years of operations we have never had an example of a staff member stealing from a customer or taking advantage of having access to a facility. We are also insured with £5 million of public liability insurance and are happy for prospective cusomers to see our certificates.
All our hard working staff are employed directly by us and contracts are managed directly by the management so you will always be able to contact us direct.
Who are we?
We are a locally owned and run company that have been operating for 15 years and if you decide to contract us you’ll benefit from the considerable experience we have built up during that time.
We are very careful with our hiring, training and supervising so hopefully we can say excellent. All of our team go through a thorough recruitment, induction and training period leading up to and after their joining the company.
In addition to being talented at their jobs, our staff are also:
- DBS (criminal record) checked
About our fees and contracts…
We always agree a price (and sign a one page, jargon-free contract) with new customers before starting a job.
Also, we never tie customers in to long contracts. Our standard rolling contract for regular cleaning jobs contains a 30 day break clause that can be triggered by our customers at any time.
Offering our commercial cleaning services in Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Calderdale and Kirklees…
We will travel anywhere in West Yorkshire to clean for you, such as:
- Boston Spa
Want to learn more?
Take a look around this site for more information regarding what we offer you and our company in general, or please get in touch if you have any questions not answered here.
Or would you like a cleaning quotation?
We welcome you to contact us to discuss your requirements and would be happy to visit you and provide a free, no-obligation quotation for your consideration.
Last updated: July 19, 2022