Are you looking for a company to do office or commercial cleaning for you in Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Calderdale or Kirklees?
What benefits do we offer you as part of our service?
To all potential customers (for any type of cleaning) we offer:
- Competitive pricing – we aim to always be competitive in our quotes in relation to other cleaning busineses in West Yorkshire.
- All chemicals and equipment included in the price – you have no need to do anything in this regard (unless you want to supply these yourselves, for which we can offer a discount). We will purchase all the supplies and equipment we need (and ensure machinery is maintained). For an extra fee we can also supply your organisation with any consumables you need.
- Cleaning at (just about) whatever time you want – if you want your cleaning doing very early in the morning or in the evening we can do that. Our hours are 5am-10pm Monday to Friday and 6am-5pm Saturday.
- A guaranteed service – we put a clause in all contracts stating that if you are unsatisfied with our cleaning you can call us back within 24 hours and we will return to your office/facility/home and sort out anything that you are unhappy with.
…amongst many other benefits.
Can we be trusted to deliver a high standard of cleaning?
Take a look at some tesimonials at the bottom of this page or go to our testimonials page to read other comments from our clients.
Who are we?
We are a family run company that have been operating for 14 years and if you decide to contract us you’ll benefit from the considerable experience we have built up during that time.
What are our cleaning team like?
We are very careful with our hiring, training and supervising so hopefully we can say excellent. All our team are employed directly by us and go through a thorough recruitment, induction and training period leading up to and after their joining the company.
In addition to being talented at their jobs, our staff are also:
- DBS (criminal record) checked
About our fees and contracts…
We always agree a price (and sign a one page, jargon-free contract) with new customers before starting a job.
For regular (as opposed to one-off) cleaning jobs our contracts are for one year but they always include a 30 day break clause so you can get out of it with one month’s notice if you want to.
And if you do sign for a year, you get a free coffee machine as a gift from us!
Want to learn more?
Take a look around this site for more information on what we offer you and our company in general, or please get in touch if you have any questions not answered here.
Or would you like a quotation?
We welcome you to contact us to discuss your requirements and would be happy to visit you and provide a free, no-obligation quotation for your consideration.