Coronavirus covid-19 cleaning in Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield and West Yorkshire
Are you a business, organisation or individual who needs to make sure your facility or property is clean from coronavirus / covid-19? If so, we offer you antiviral cleaning throughout Leeds and West Yorkshire that kills covid-19.
What exactly is antiviral cleaning?
Antiviral cleaning is simply cleaning using antiviral chemicals, which kills viruses including the novel coronavirus strain covid-19.
If it’s appropriate and safe to do so we can use a fogging machine to do this, although for some antiviral cleaning we will use sprays and cloths.
What types of facilities can you do antiviral / coronavirus cleaning in?
- Communal areas
- Homes (pre/end of tenancy only)
- Apartment buildings
- Cafés and restaurants
- (Please note that we do not offer this service for upholstery items due to the risk of staining. We can also advise if there are any other items which we are unable to clean.)
Where can you clean?
Anywhere in West Yorkshire, including Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Halifax and Dewsbury.
When can you clean?
Monday-Friday 5am to 10pm and Saturday 6am-5pm. In exceptional circumstances we can work overnight if necessary.
Can you tailor this service to meet our needs?
Absolutely, so for example if you want all the desks and touch points in an office cleaned with antiviral chemicals but also want a full clean of the rest of it, such as vacuuming and bin emptying, we can do that. We can also arrange things such as cleaning before or after working hours (to avoid contact) or holding keys, and offer all of our cleaning services as one off or regular jobs.
- We are highly experienced cleaners (we were established in 2006) with a proven track record and excellent testimonials.
- We are very diligent concerning safety (such as training staff in health and safety and ensuring that legal requirements such as risk and COSHH (cleaning chemical) assessments are always met). There has also never been an instance of a Grace Cleaning employee stealing from a customer.
- If you deal with us we also agree a price and sign a one page contract (of which we each receive a copy) before starting a job. There are no hidden fees and we aim to be completely transparent and honest in what service we will provide and for what price. We also don’t tie customer into long contracts – regular cleaning contracts run continually with a 30-day break clause that can be triggered by either party.
- Finally, all contracts contain a 24 hour call back promise. If you are unsatisfied in any way with our cleaning, call us back within 24 hours and we will come back out and sort out any issues.
How do I get in contact with you?
Please call us on 0113 2160646 or 07886 855514 or email us through the form on our contact page. Thank you.
Last updated: July 20, 2022